Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pouting & puppy eyes make me do bad things

Yes.

A meme.

Ozymandius Jones pouted at me and gave me puppy eyes, so my will power and meme-shielding collapsed. So, without further adieu, I give you Ozy's Writing Meme.

Under the cut (or not, if you're reading this on Blogger) is a list of my current writing projects. Ask a question about something. Ask anything about any idea listed here, and I shall attempt to answer it. I reserve the right to not give away Important Plot Points, but otherwise...have at it!

Major Works

  • The Katheryn Story - I haven't written on this for far too long, but I am untangling the story and have had several good scenes and revelations pop into my head in recent days.

  • Starfire Quest - not much written on this but one NaNo draft that will forever be condemned to the depths of my hard drive and LOTS of notes. Story has lots of potential, if I can only figure out what the actual plot it.



Other Works

  • Semepr Fidelis - written for a contest a few years ago. Won Honorable Mention. But it wasn't quite good enough, so I'm re-writing it before November.

  • In Absentia - sequel to Semper Fidelis. Will be this year's NaNo.

  • Worlds Asunder - old novel idea. Still has potential. Needs to be re-written.

  • Path of Thorns/Path of Tears - same as above, but needs a lot of work.

  • Addictive Community - a non-fiction peice about smoking and smokers' culture



Fanfiction

  • Harry Potter & the Unforgiven - finished CH35. Gotta work on the re-write of CH6 and starting CH36. Epic Harry Potter fanfic.

  • Zoidsfic - post NC0 fic about the powers controlling the Backdraft. Started.

  • Voltron Fic - a Keith/Allura fic about what would happen if the Galactic Alliance wanted to take Voltron for it's own. Started.

  • One Moment - a semi-erotic little HP ficlet about one moment in time. Not started, but fully plotted.

  • Ascension's Shadow - semi-abandoned Buffy fic. Would need a serious re-write before I could do anything with it.





So ask questions. Or pass along the meme. Whichever strikes your fancy.

No comments: