Thursday, June 04, 2009

So much going on, I had to use bullet points


  • David Carradine passed away. I'll miss him. He was one of the few actors I liked enough to notice.

  • God works in strange ways.

  • I am so far behind that I can't see the tunnel, much less the light at the end of it. And yet, people keep asking me to do things for them. Is it because I'm just that good with advice and insight and help, or is it because everyone knows I never say no?

  • My innards are staging an insurrection. No longer content with the brain running the body, my guts have decided they are now in charge. My intestines are winning the war.

  • There is a cosmic conspiracy to prevent me from sleeping in during 2009. I have to help take the dogs to a 9AM vet appointment on Saturday morning. The morning after gaming, no less.

  • I have yet to do set up the new computer, aside from a few very basic windows tweaks. This annoys me.

  • I have a lot I want to say, but I can't afford to take the time to say it.

  • I am so tired I can barely focus on anything.

  • Did I mention my guts hate me?

  • I'm teaching this weekend, and am hardly prepared.

  • If I'm not able to start getting caught up, I'm afraid I'll drop the ball at work. I can't afford that. Especially not right now. Why can't (some) of my co-workers do their fucking jobs instead of being lazy? Be lazy at home. Don't dick me out of my best chance to do something awesome as a career because you can't bother with paying attention to the details of your job.

  • will be in town soon. This fills me with glee.

  • Really? My guts can stop with the rebellion now. They win! I promise I won't feed them food I don't know anymore! No matter how mad it makes the people I hang out with and around.

  • The things that annoyed me in high school still annoy me. Cliques, bullies, enforced social standards with no use, no purpose aside from sucking money, and no real form and fucntion (fashion, TV, etc) still piss the hell out of me. Does that mean I was on to something as a teenager, or I haven't managed to grow up yet?

  • I need a vacation away from everyone I talk to in person.

No comments: